To start anew, I thought I would share with my readers MY PERSONAL rules to live by. Please note that this post does not read “Should Be YOUR Personal Rules...” These are mine, but feel free to borrow.
- School rules. Education is one investment that you will always get a return on.
- Get a fucking job. Unless you have a kid at home that is not school-aged, get your lazy ass off the damn couch and get a J-O-B. “Housewife” is no longer an occupation. “Stay-at-Home-Mom” only works if you ARE a stay at home mom to a child under five.
- Never give it up until he goes down. He should also kiss you while touching your face and tell you that you are beautiful. All three requirements must be met before he dips his stick into the honey.
- Don’t mix money. There are and will always be two types of money: Yours and His. I don’t care if you have a joint checking account and everything you have is in each others’ names. There will never be “our” money. You might say it, but you KNOW you don’t feel it. If you don’t have any money, see #2.
- Become fluent in a second language. Notice I wrote, “fluent.” Knowing one sentence in a different language doesn’t count, ‘tard.
- Know the foundations of your political party. Don’t just say you are Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative, Left or Right. Unless you know what those terms stand for your “party” can go fuck itself... because you are doing it to them already.
- Read the Constitution. Know what it is and understand it.
- Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. This goes politically and socially. Watch, listen, and learn. I am sure that C and I kept Air America in business an extra year by upping their ratings from 0 to 2.
- Take a serious look at your IQ before reproducing. We have entirely too many dumbasses and absolutely no Social Darwinism thanks to all the libtards.
- If you’re broke, jimmy up. My tax dollars are raising enough welfare babies.
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore